We would love to hear from you, so please get in touch. If you have any suggestions for speakers or feedback for the podcast then use the form below to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Alison’s Top Tip: Add “in your opinion” to any advice you are given. It is not a fact. You get to collate these opinions and decide what to do with them. June 17, 2021
- Sam’s Top Tip: Don’t ever underestimate your unique perspective. If you’re lucky enough to have an idea, don’t let it go. Give it a go. June 10, 2021
- Alison Wood: School girls were exchanging sex for sanitary products June 10, 2021
- Samantha Woodham, The Divorce Surgery – I never liked conflict for conflict’s sake. Deep in my core I felt there had to be something better. May 27, 2021
- Deborah’s Top Tip: Do not assume where you are is where you should be – consider doubling or tripling your day rate at least! May 20, 2021
© The MindStyling Group. All rights reserved.