Caz Ike’s Top Tip was to learn how to be restful and relax your mind one short moment at a time.
In today’s episode, Amy and Becky reflect on their different responses to this perennial challenge, and invite listeners to get curious about what works best for them.
Together we reflect on:
- How to create stillness and peace, from simply switching off the noise, to sitting in silence.
- The value of others curating the space for peace for us through a class, versus the discipline often required for a personal yoga or mindfulness practice.
- The delight of giving oneself permission to pause and enjoy mindful activities for their own sake – from puzzles, to sewing, crafting and art. From reading, to exercise, journaling and more.
We note how our needs are so often seasonal, changing over time, and differing according to our circumstances and personalities.
We ask how can mindfulness help us as business leaders and entrepreneurs?
- How can being clear of the meaning and purpose of a task help us to step into the flow of the task?
- Why is it important to be prepared, and write our ideas down?
- Why do we have our best ideas in those moments of quiet and downtime?
- How do we harness and enhance our brain’s natural creativity?
We’d love to hear how you are able to be restful, relax your mind, and be in the moment. Please do share your experiences and top tips using the links below:
About The MindStyling Podcast
Sign up for the MindStyling Newsletter: https://mindstyling.group/sign-up/
Host: Amy Armstrong:
Host: Dr Becky Sage
About Caz Icke and SoleSense