Dr. Chen Mao Davies is the Founder and CEO of LatchAid. She holds a PhD in Computer Graphics and has over 15 years software R&D experience. She spent the past 10 years working in a world-class R&D team to create stunning Visual Effects for feature films including the Oscar & BAFTA award-winning Gravity and Blade Runner 2049.
Chen had a dream career but in 2015 when she had her son she had some personal struggles with breastfeeding. These struggles changed her life course and now she is using technology and innovation to revolutionize breastfeeding support.
- Being a visual person and why that is important for her product.
- Where the tipping point is when you decide to leave your day job before focusing fully on your business.
- What happened when she took a 9-week old baby into Cambridge Judge business school
- How to make the hard things enjoyable
- How to ask for help and reframe situations
About The MindStyling Podcast
Sign up for the MindStyling Newsletter: https://mindstyling.group/sign-up/
Host: Amy Armstrong:
Host: Dr Becky Sage