Subscribe and Share to help Heidi's inspiring story reach more people.
Dr. Heidi Gardner is the founder of Science on a postcard and a Research Fellow at the University of Aberdeen, focusing on efficiency of clinical trails. She started science On A Postcard to demonstrate that scientists are people just like everyone else, a diverse group of people from all kinds of backgrounds, beliefs and genders, and the diversity in characteristics only serves to improve the science that is done!!
Science On A Postcard started in 2017, with two postcard designs and an Instagram account.
Today there are over 100 different products for sale; you can buy enamel badges, lanyards, tote bags, notebooks and lots more science goodies. These products have been supporting fabulous causes, scientists and science enthusiasts all over the world.
- How Science on a Postcard is smashing stereotypes, creating a community and shining a light on bad culture.
- Going from the idea to establishing the business all in the space of a domestic flight;
- Optimising your working time and spaces to best suit your needs;
- How to have a significant side hustle whilst still doing a job you love;
- Spotting the signs of depression and managing it;
- Rebranding whilst maintaining the brand essence.
Sign up for the MindStyling Newsletter: https://mindstyling.group/sign-up/
About Science on A Postcard: