We spoke to Emily Kent, co-founder of One Big Circle and serial entrepreneur.
We talked about:
- Being an actual “dinner table entrepreneur”
- The fun but unsustainable times of starting a business
- When to park a project that isn’t right, right now.
- Building resilience into the plan
- Recruiting and nurturing staff
- Why it is important for the women and under-represented people to speak up
- How DIY helps Emily to run her business!
About One Big Circle
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/one-big-circle-ltd/
About The MindStyling Podcast
Find us on Instagram:
Find us on Twitter:
Find us on Facebook:
This episode was recorded at the beginning of lockdown and it was our first remote recording so the sound is not as good as we would like. We have made it as good for you as possible and corrected the issues for future episodes.