Kerstyn Comley PhD and Suzi Godson, soon to be PhD are co-founders of MeeToo, an app that allows people to talk anonymously about difficult things with other people of a similar age or experience. The MeeToo mission is to provide mental help to everyone, everywhere by delivering pre-moderated, anonymous digital peer support which is effective, accessible, cheap, safe and scalable.
Co-CEO Suzi Godson has been The Times sex and relationships columnist for 16 years and her books have been translated into fifteen languages.
Co-CEO Kerstyn Comley has twenty years experience in development, product and business management. Before starting MeeToo she founded a successful IT consultancy and co-led a project to open a new Free School.
- Lean methodology and misconceptions around what an MVP is
- The value of going slow whilst you still can
- Getting impact investment
- How writing a book helped their business
- Mental ill health and the impact of COVID on their business
Sign up for the MindStyling Newsletter: https://mindstyling.group/sign-up/